7 Best G Suite Extensions and Plugins You Should Know About
Gmail plugins – our top picks
Shared Contacts for GmailWhen your customer service (or sales) team is growing, so is your contact list. With the volumes increasing fast, your agents are no longer able to share all the contacts with each other manually. The bad news is, Gmail doesn’t offer a solution to synchronize all the contacts within an organization. The very good news is, there’s a dedicated app for that! Shared Contacts for Gmail was designed for companies who would like to share common contacts within their organization. The main advantages of this plugin include:
- Simplicity: in one click, you can share Google contacts lists the same way you share folders in Google Drive or Google calendars.
- Flexibility – Once synchronized with SCFG, your shared contacts will be synchronized with your mobile or your Microsoft Outlook.
- Different access levels – Just like with Google Drive, certain users may be allowed to edit or only view the contact list
- Cross-domain support – You can share contacts with users of your G Suite domain, but also with users of other domains or @gmail.com users.
- Advanced administrative features: Administrators can restore lost contacts at any point of time or check logs of who has shared, deleted or removed contacts anytime.